Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random, Boston/NYC trip planning

Reminder to self: update last blogs with pictures!


OK so lately, I've been doing my restaurant research for my upcoming trip to Boston and NYC, which is so much fun but also torturous to look at all the wonderful food pictures and captions while I am sitting 8000 miles away. To make sure I don't end up blowing something crazy like a grand on food on my barely 2-week trip to the States, I have decided to only splurge in NYC, where the food appears to be much more worthy of the bucks than Boston restaurants. My tummy will still be content with the company of my beloved CPK Waldorf Salad, Subway Italian BMT, 88, Anna's Taqueria, Pho, and other cheap eats in Beantown. My foodie agenda in NYC so far :)

Chelsea Grill for their Calamari, Mango & Avocado Salad
JEAN GEORGES :) lunch yum
Perry St for their $24 3-course lunch/brunch
Peter Luger for their famous Porterhouse!
Alta for tapas
Gramercy Tavern lunch
The Little Owl for famous sliders
Crif Dogs for hotdog and chili cheese tater tots!
Shopsins for brunch
Piola for pizza
Pegu for cocktails
Dessert Truck
TAFU to buy ItzyBitzy Macarons!

I'm so friggin excited for this! Tho my savings account is not ;|
Anyhow, 5 more weeks!

Welcoming more recommendations!

1 comment: